Delete media item?
Delete this item from the media gallery? It will also be deleted from any related story update.
Set as ?
The campaign video will appear in social media and email.
The campaign cover picture will appear in social media and email.
The will appear at the top of your campaign page and in social media and email.
It will be removed from the top of your campaign and won't be used as default in social media and email. The will remain in the media gallery.
Delete this story update?
Any pictures or videos will remain in the campaign's media gallery.
Post your like
Post your like on Facebook.
Emergency Prep Help prepares seniors for natural disasters and other emergencies. Seniors are one of the fastest-growing demographics in California & the U.S. And older adults are among the most vulnerable in emergencies and disasters. Some of the main reasons:
- Limited access to emergency information and minimal resources for supplies
- Reliance on others for transportation
- Lack of family or other support systems
- Compromised health or mobility
In our two-part workshops, EPH brings in expert speakers from the local Fire Department, Emergency Services, American Red Cross, and even North Bay Animal Services on keeping pets calm and safe during an emergency. Older adults and their caregivers learn:
- How to prepare emergency go-bags
- Where to go, what to do in an evacuation
- Evacuation considerations for older adults
- Steps to take in extended power outages
- Pet care in an emergency
- Basic equipment and provisions needed
- Sign ups for emergency alerts and radios
With your support, EPH can help older adults stay safe!
Tax deductible donations can be made to Community Initiatives with “Emergency Prep Help” in the memo line. Mail to Community Initiatives/EPH, 1000 Broadway, Suite 480, Oakland, CA 94607.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization activityNothing to show yet.
Profile privacy settings
Stats and activity can only be shown when the profile is public.
It might take up to 3 minutes until changes appear for visitors.